The 11th annual Scottish Snowdrop Festival (from now until 12 March) features some of the best gardens and woodlands in Scotland, displaying huge drifts of these beautiful little flowers that herald the imminent arrival of Spring.
It’s the 10th anniversary of The Dance Summer School and the dates this year for Kilgraston School, Bridge of Earn, Perth are 23 – 29 July and 30 July – 5 August. For parents and families who are looking for somewhere nearby to stay, then River Edge Lodges fits the bill.
Welcome to River Edge Lodges
Self Catering Holiday Accommodation Near Perth, Scotland
- Family run holiday lodges in Perthshire, providing comfortable self-catering holiday accommodation.
- Lodges are by the banks of the River Earn – great for a fishing vacation or just relaxing here, with Moncreiffe Hill in view.
- Secluded grounds yet on the edge of Bridge of Earn village. The Fair City of Perth, Gateway to the Highlands, is only 3 miles away.
- Central location makes us the perfect choice for touring and exploring. You can travel in any direction and not be too far from River Edge Lodges. Fishing right here and golf in Perthshire nearby.
- Play area where children can safely let off steam and make friends with our sociable animals – we have goats, hens, and cockerels.
- This lovely area has something to offer all year round. All your favourite holiday haunts in summer plus skiing and snowboarding at Glenshee in Winter and stunning walks in Autumn and Spring. Bridge of Earn won the best ‘Large Village’ in Take a Pride in Perthshire.
- Pet-free accommodation.
- Wheelchair accessible (apart from Moncreiffe Lodge). Click here for wheelchair-friendly places to visit.
- We do not accept Hen Parties or Stag Parties, sorry.