Last week the Cafe Science talk was by Professor Annie Anderson, from the University of Dundee, who co-directs the Scottish Cancer Prevention Network (SCPN). The SCPN aims to share widely the most recent research in lifestyle changes and cancer prevention.
Just for you, to brighten the next few weeks
Welcome to River Edge Lodges
Self Catering Holiday Accommodation Near Perth, Scotland
- Family run holiday lodges in Perthshire, providing comfortable self-catering holiday accommodation.
- Lodges are by the banks of the River Earn – great for a fishing vacation or just relaxing here, with Moncreiffe Hill in view.
- Secluded grounds yet on the edge of Bridge of Earn village. The Fair City of Perth, Gateway to the Highlands, is only 3 miles away.
- Central location makes us the perfect choice for touring and exploring. You can travel in any direction and not be too far from River Edge Lodges. Fishing right here and golf in Perthshire nearby.
- Play area where children can safely let off steam and make friends with our sociable animals – we have goats, hens, and cockerels.
- This lovely area has something to offer all year round. All your favourite holiday haunts in summer plus skiing and snowboarding at Glenshee in Winter and stunning walks in Autumn and Spring. Bridge of Earn won the best ‘Large Village’ in Take a Pride in Perthshire.
- Pet-free accommodation.
- Wheelchair accessible (apart from Moncreiffe Lodge). Click here for wheelchair-friendly places to visit.
- See our Accessibility Guide.
- We do not accept Hen Parties or Stag Parties, sorry.